SemiAccurate Forums  

Go Back   SemiAccurate Forums > Main Category > Off topic

Off topic Posts not related to technology

Old 01-23-2012, 01:10 PM
>intel 4004

rich wargo will become famous soon enoughrich wargo will become famous soon enough

Given how poorly Rams played last few years, you can keep them, chum. Maybe they can be taught how to play that kickball game you brits love. Or maybe that cricket game. They sure as hell can't play American Rules Football.
Oh, and everything I post in these or any other forums, or anywhere else online for that matter, is strictly my personal opinion. I do not represent anyone. Especially the alleged company of which I am no longer an alleged employee.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:30 PM
Administrator

Copper will become famous soon enough

Special for this section.

http://weknowmemes.com/2011/11/fanta...ons-for-jocks/
I don't care if the sub-pixels are so small I need TWO magnifying glasses to see them. I want a phone that has longer battery life.

-Q
Old 01-26-2012, 12:44 AM
2^11

alvter will become famous soon enoughalvter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper View Post
Shoot me if I ever play Fantasy.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:40 AM
>intel 4004

rich wargo will become famous soon enoughrich wargo will become famous soon enough

Well, at least Fantasy Football doesn't involve the use of 30-sided dice and decision tables that span entire bookshelves.

But, I do find common ground with Alvter on this one. Fantasy Football is for nerds. Real jocks play football. Outdoors. With a real football.
Oh, and everything I post in these or any other forums, or anywhere else online for that matter, is strictly my personal opinion. I do not represent anyone. Especially the alleged company of which I am no longer an alleged employee.

Last edited by rich wargo; 01-26-2012 at 07:41 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:17 AM
>intel 4004

Local (Albany) news:

"SuperBowl bound New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks has just confirmed he will be a featured guest in the sports area at the 52nd Annual Center for Disability Services Telethon on Sunday, January 29. Nicks will join Yankee relief pitcher Joba Chamberlain and sign autographs from noon to 3 p.m. for $25 per autograph, with a limit of one autograph per player, per person. The Center expects long lines of fans. The all live, all local telethon broadcast airs on WXXA/FOX23 News (cable channel 8) and is held at the Holiday Inn Albany on Wolf Road."

Very nice of Hakeem to donate his time for a highly worthwhile cause, particularly when he is in preparation for Stupor Bowl, and very nice of NJ Giants to not make a fuss over him attending.

Oh, and I understand their time and autograph fees are donated to the Center. Quite generous. I hope there will be very long lines. I won't go, I hate standing in line, particularly for something like autographs. I wouldn't stand in line to get an autograph from da Pope. A blessing, yes, an autograph, no.

Last edited by rich wargo; 01-27-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:25 PM
2^11

I just flipped to "pro-bowl" on... Is it me or does this event become more pathetic as the years go by? It's almost like paddy-cake. I feel bad for the announcers whom are trying to legitimize the game...
Old 01-30-2012, 08:07 AM
>intel 4004

Announcers trying to "legitimize" Pro Bowl? That's a hoot! Everyone knows Pro Bowl is a working vacation for players.

But nobody wants to see a pro-calibre player get injured there, so I don't have an issue with relaxed conditions.

Never was intended to be a "real", "competitive" game anyway. So relax and enjoy. Or not, your choice.

Me? I don't watch it. I have other things to do, like infamous Honey-Do list.

Last edited by rich wargo; 01-30-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:13 PM
640k who needs more?

sulphademus will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich wargo View Post
Me? I don't watch it. I have other things to do, like infamous Honey-Do list.
Honey, do this? Honey, do that?
Intel i7 860@3.4GHz | Mushkin 8GB 1600DDR3 | HD6970 | 3x 22" Samsung | WD 300GB Raptor | Thermaltake 775w PSU | Antec 300 case | Logitech Z5500

"With as many margaritas as we buy I dont think we can afford children, honey" - Bill Hicks
Old 01-30-2012, 01:34 PM
>intel 4004

Yep, that one. That's what happens we you let a SWMBO in your life.

SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:14 AM
2^11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich wargo View Post
Yep, that one. That's what happens we you let a SWMBO in your life.

SWMBO = She Who Must Be Obeyed.
How are the lashed on your back looking?

Tags
giants headed to indy, giants superbowl 46 champ, gridiron, nfl, quarterback, superbowl, texans superbowl, texans xlvi