Go Back   SemiAccurate Forums > Main Category > Off topic

Off topic Posts not related to technology

Old 10-04-2009, 06:23 PM
Banned

y eye is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Canon 5D Mark II

03Oct09

High Definition War Footage Taken with Canon 5D Mark II
I'm amazed by the cinematic qualities of this high definition footage from Frontline's documentary Obama's War.
The color, the depth, the texture, it all screams film to me. Except it's just a Canon 5D Mark II rigged by Danfung Dennis.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:05 PM
>intel 4004

rich wargo will become famous soon enoughrich wargo will become famous soon enough

Yes, if the 60's generation thought the network nightly news was graphic about the Vietnam War, wait until Barry breaks his promise with his liberal base and doesn't pull our troops out of Afghanistan.

The networks will go all out to bring the gory, wretched details to American households (well, at least those few that still watch network news) in all the glory of HD!
Oh, and everything I post in these or any other forums, or anywhere else online for that matter, is strictly my personal opinion. I do not represent anyone. Especially the alleged company of which I am no longer an alleged employee.