If you recall in the last article on the performance enhancements in Apple’s upcoming MacBook Pro, we left you with one question hanging. That question, whose silicon are they using, is now a lot clearer than before.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s 3D V-Cache takes the advanced packaging lead - Jun 1, 2021
- AMD releases CPUs and GPUs at Computex - May 31, 2021
- Intel’s honesty shows through at Computex 2021 - May 30, 2021
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 7c2 compute platform - May 24, 2021
- Qualcomm announces modem goodies at their 5G Summit - May 19, 2021