If you have been waiting for Intel to crack under the competitive pressure from AMD, it just happened. If you believed the official word that nothing is wrong and their products are selling like hotcakes prepare for a very rude surprise.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel’s Alder Lake is needless complexity - Oct 27, 2021
- Apple does something really interesting with the M1 SoC - Oct 27, 2021
- AMD’s Bergamo is a very interesting CPU - Oct 26, 2021
- Rambus releases 2nd Gen DDR5 RCDs - Oct 13, 2021
- What’s going on with Intel datacenter GPUs? - Oct 6, 2021