AMD SHOWED OFF a Llano board last week in Los Angeles, and again today in Taipei. Take a look at it, and notice two things, how small the heat sink is, and how few components are on the board.
In Los Angeles, the demo was Alien vs. Predator, and the game ran pretty smoothly. The demo today was a lot more complex, and looked like this. The board isn’t nearly as animated, but is probably a bit more interesting to the geeks out there. It looks like this.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- HyperX ships it’s 60 millionth enthusiast memory module - Oct 15, 2018
- Bittware/Nallatech water cools 300W of Xilinx FPGA - Oct 12, 2018
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018