OPERA MIGHT NOT be the most popular desktop web browser out there, but the company is doing well in the mobile market and continues to push out new features for its desktop browser. The company has announced a beta version of Opera 11 which is available for download from today and it brings with it a fair few new features, but the most significant one is support for extensions based on the W3C widget specification.
Latest posts by Lars-Göran Nilsson (see all)
- AMD and Nvidia set to take on LucidLogix Virtu - Apr 7, 2011
- Notebooks and hard drives to increase in price - Apr 6, 2011
- Motherboard makers craving affordable USB 3.0 solutions - Apr 6, 2011
- IEEE approves the IEEE 802.16m standard - Apr 1, 2011
- LucidLogix scores Intel as first Virtu customer - Apr 1, 2011