AMD PUT OUT the new 6000M line of mobile GPUs today, half of which are all new Northern Islands based parts. The other half are 5000M/Evergreen chips with a shiny new name badge.
Not much more to say, but the specs are official now. The new architecture parts are the ones with UVD3, the older Evergreens are the ones with UVD2. Renaming, feh, otherwise, not bad.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel shows off 10nm 112Gbps SerDes - Mar 12, 2019
- Intel releases Compute Express Link spec - Mar 11, 2019
- Qualcomm rolls out a second gen 5G modem called X55 - Feb 19, 2019
- What is Intel’s Foveros tech and what isn’t it? - Feb 11, 2019
- Why SemiAccurate called 10nm wrong - Jan 25, 2019