AMD (NYSE:AMD) demo’d a Trinity system, not just in a dev board, but in a laptop. The demo wasn’t much to talk about, just a video playing, but it sure beats a static chip.
Trinity in a laptop
The following two tabs change content below.
Charlie Demerjian is the founder of Stone Arch Networking Services and SemiAccurate.com. SemiAccurate.com is a technology news site; addressing hardware design, software selection, customization, securing and maintenance, with over one million views per month. He is a technologist and analyst specializing in semiconductors, system and network architecture. As head writer of SemiAccurate.com, he regularly advises writers, analysts, and industry executives on technical matters and long lead industry trends. Charlie is also available through Guidepoint and Mosaic. FullyAccurate
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- When will Intel deliver Ice Lake-SP in volume? - Jul 13, 2020
- How many cores does Intel’s Ice Lake-SP XCC have? - Jul 13, 2020
- Intel has another delay to a major server platform - Jul 9, 2020
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 865+ SoC - Jul 8, 2020
- AMD updates Ryzen 3000 to Ryzen 3000XT - Jul 7, 2020