Calxeda is announcing another round of funding, with another $55 million in their bank account. In total, this brings the total for the ARM server chip startup to $100 million.
This new round adds Austin Ventures and Vulcan Capital to the original set who also contributed a bit. Not much more to say, $100 million since 2008, and an impending product launch, it looks good from here.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- HyperX ships it’s 60 millionth enthusiast memory module - Oct 15, 2018
- Bittware/Nallatech water cools 300W of Xilinx FPGA - Oct 12, 2018
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018