Calxeda is announcing another round of funding, with another $55 million in their bank account. In total, this brings the total for the ARM server chip startup to $100 million.
This new round adds Austin Ventures and Vulcan Capital to the original set who also contributed a bit. Not much more to say, $100 million since 2008, and an impending product launch, it looks good from here.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Is IBM killing off Power? - Jun 3, 2020
- ARM outs Custom-X program, Cortex-X1, and Cortex-A78 cores - May 26, 2020
- ARM launches 2nd gen Valhall GPUs, Mali-G78 and Mali-G68 - May 26, 2020
- What comes after AMD’s Genoa/Epyc 4? - May 14, 2020
- Innovium announces Teralynx 8 25.6Tbps switch - May 11, 2020