It looks like Global Foundries just grabbed their biggest name yet by hiring Samsung’s Ana Hunter. I guess this breaks the informal detente between the two foundries, but what will it do to the common platform alliance?
I guess the rumors are official
A the very least this is a major coup for Global Foundries and will most likely breathe a lot of life in to their business. If they can hire away someone of Ana’s stature it bodes well for customer acquisition too. Keep an eye on this one.S|A
Have you signed up for our newsletter yet?
Did you know that you can access all our past subscription-only articles with a simple Student Membership for 100 USD per year? If you want in-depth analysis and exclusive exclusives, we don’t make the news, we just report it so there is no guarantee when exclusives are added to the Professional level but that’s where you’ll find the deep dive analysis.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What’s going on with Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC? - Sep 26, 2023
- What is the code name for the next Qualcomm laptop SoC? - Sep 19, 2023
- How fast is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC - Sep 19, 2023
- How is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC doing? - Sep 12, 2023
- A new player enters the ARM laptop SoC space - Aug 16, 2023