It looks like Nvidia is going to talk about Maxwell this Sunday so lets catch you up to speed a little early. If you want to know a bit more about the GPU like when it is due, process, and the big secret in some of the line, read on.
The first thing you should know is that Nvidia is briefing press on Maxwell, Gameworks, G-Sync, and Tegra 5 later this week. The date, location, and topics are of course NDA’d but since Nvidia refuses to talk to SemiAccurate we are not NDA’d. If we were we could not tell you it is Sunday, January 5 in the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas. Don’t show up and try to crash it if you are in town for CES, we wouldn’t want that on our conscience. Anyway, back to the hardware.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel delays a server product again - Dec 11, 2019
- Intel’s benchmarking antics questioned - Dec 10, 2019
- Qualcomm talks about Snapdragon 765 and 865 modules - Dec 9, 2019
- What is Intel going to be showing at CES 2020? - Dec 9, 2019
- Qualcomm outs the Snapdragon 765 and 865 - Dec 3, 2019