What is the ARM core that follows the A12 aka Owl which is due out next month? More importantly where does this new part fit in to the greater ARM ecosystem?
Thank you, again, to our subscribers for their support. Your support is what allows us to bring you fun articles like this.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel kills off the 10nm process - Oct 22, 2018
- HyperX ships it’s 60 millionth enthusiast memory module - Oct 15, 2018
- Bittware/Nallatech water cools 300W of Xilinx FPGA - Oct 12, 2018
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018