SemiAccurate told you about the first piece of in-house Google silicon last week, now it is time for the next. The interesting bit is that this next project isn’t another chip or SoC, it is a component of one, along with news of the rest.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Large layoffs at Intel happening now - Jan 16, 2020
- Intel slashes Xeon pricing via the memory tax - Jan 16, 2020
- Intel’s silent reorg confirmed - Dec 27, 2019
- Why is Apple going after Nuvia’s co-founder Williams? - Dec 16, 2019
- AMD releases the Radeon 5500XT - Dec 13, 2019