SemiAccurate told you about the first piece of in-house Google silicon last week, now it is time for the next. The interesting bit is that this next project isn’t another chip or SoC, it is a component of one, along with news of the rest.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- How many PCIe5 lanes does Sapphire Rapids have? - Mar 20, 2020
- What does Intel’s server platform cancellation mean? - Mar 16, 2020
- A few more bits on Intel’s server cancellation - Mar 16, 2020
- Intel kills off a server program - Mar 14, 2020
- When is Samsung’s 2nd gen zNAND due? - Mar 10, 2020