Nvidia’s Drive PX 2 module has a very curious CPU architecture, A57s plus Denver. It took SemiAccurate a while to research but there is a really good reason to do things this way.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel significantly delays it’s entire server roadmap - Dec 12, 2019
- Intel delays a server product again - Dec 11, 2019
- Intel’s benchmarking antics questioned - Dec 10, 2019
- Qualcomm talks about Snapdragon 765 and 865 modules - Dec 9, 2019
- What is Intel going to be showing at CES 2020? - Dec 9, 2019