AMD is slipping their GPU roadmap by a few quarters, but why and which ones are the interesting part. More important to the semiconductor space at large though is which one of the likely causes is behind the slip.
You might recall when SemiAccurate exclusively brought you the name Vega 10, at the time we had it pegged as VG10, we also had some dates and specs. Our sources were quite specific about the launches, and we are fairly sure that the ‘Capsaicin’ slide deck represents between a minor and significant slip. Lets take a look at this in detail.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel said something important on their Q4/2020 analyst call - Feb 1, 2021
- AMD launches Ryzen 5000 Mobile APUs - Jan 26, 2021
- AMD’s Genoa gets a little clearer - Jan 25, 2021
- Another Intel outsourcing deal comes to light - Jan 20, 2021
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021