It’s that time of year again, SemiAccurate’sARM code name blizzard season. If you thought it was spring rather than winter, you must be in the northern hemisphere too.
Lets look at four plus one ARM code names, the one is a name we have heard and is being bandied around in some circles but isn’t real. Either that or it was real at one point but was knifed long-ish ago. Put on your winter coats and wade into the snow people.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- HyperX ships it’s 60 millionth enthusiast memory module - Oct 15, 2018
- Bittware/Nallatech water cools 300W of Xilinx FPGA - Oct 12, 2018
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018