SemiAccurate has told you about the core count for Cooper Lake, Ice Lake, and now on to Sapphire Rapids. We brought you many exclusive details about the next two Intel server parts, now it is time to move on to Cascade Lake +3, enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Another Epyc Rome TCO data point comes out - Nov 12, 2019
- What is the name of Intel’s Cascade Lake +5 server? - Nov 9, 2019
- AMD launches Threadripper 3, 3950X, and Athlon 3000G - Nov 7, 2019
- Intel messaging hits a new low - Nov 5, 2019
- Intel releases the world’s largest FPGA - Nov 5, 2019