It looks like Intel’s 7nm delay from last week just took it’s first high level head. SemiAccurate has learned that at least one high level executive has taken the fall for that debacle with an announcement to come as soon as this week.
Updated July 27 at 4:15pm: It is official now, eight days early for some reason we can’t *COUGH* explain. Release here, everything in our analysis is unchanged.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel might be launching discrete mobile GPUs - Oct 31, 2020
- ARM server vendor lays off 130 and cancels cores - Oct 30, 2020
- Interesting details emerge about Intel’s Rocket Lake CPU - Oct 30, 2020
- Codeplay joins the RISC-V foundation - Oct 29, 2020
- Intel’s palpable desperation on display with Rocket Lake - Oct 29, 2020