WORD HAS REACHED us that one of the last good generalist computer sites, ExtremeTech, is going away. According to our sources, ET will be shut down in a week or two.
This marks another black day in the history of Ziff-Davis, and the web will be a little less interesting once they are gone. With the rise of secondary news sites/blogs/shiny things, the news sources that they feed on are going away one by one. The passing of ET marks another step in that direction. Sorry to hear about it guys, good luck with wherever you end up.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel force bundles flash divisions - Oct 20, 2020
- Qualcomm may be launching infrastructre silicon today - Oct 20, 2020
- Intel talks about Ice Lake security - Oct 14, 2020
- AMD somewhat discloses the Ryzen 5000 series - Oct 8, 2020
- AMD teases Radeon 6000 performance - Oct 8, 2020