FIREFOX 3.5 IS OUT. Not much more to say, the browser that more than half of you use to read this with is now much better.
From Google Analytics a few minutes ago
According to our stats, almost 55% of you reading this will be using Firefox, with less than 25% on IE. So what are you waiting for, click here and grab the latest version, it is only 7.7MB, and it doesn’t cost much. If you are using a real OS, click here, the last two columns have what you need.
Still here? Ponder this while things are downloading. MS won’t let itself make a secure browser because of monopolistic ulterior motives. The market is responding by not using IE even though it is being forced down users throats in Windows. The same is true for OSes, security isn’t taken seriously by MS because it would cost marketshare. Imagine what would happen if there was actual choice in the marketplace instead of back room deals to exclude anything non-MS?S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- How is the Qualcomm/Nuvia acquisition going? - Dec 1, 2021
- Qualcomm 8cx Gen 3: Too dangerous to deploy - Dec 1, 2021
- Qualcomm phones it in for the Snapdragon Series-8 Gen 1 - Nov 30, 2021
- How much will DDR5 server boards cost? - Nov 9, 2021
- AMD outs Milan-X, MI200, and bridges - Nov 8, 2021