It looks like another high profile CxO is out at AMD, this time it is Thomas Seifert. With the departure of the CFO, there are not too many of the old school managers left in Austin.
SemiAccurate has long heard rumors of this transition, so we are leaning toward this being a planned transition, but the full story is not out yet. The most complete information we can find is the usual vague hug-fest that says nothing important. More if and when we get it.S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel said something important on their Q4/2020 analyst call - Feb 1, 2021
- AMD launches Ryzen 5000 Mobile APUs - Jan 26, 2021
- AMD’s Genoa gets a little clearer - Jan 25, 2021
- Another Intel outsourcing deal comes to light - Jan 20, 2021
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021