It looks like Nvidia is on a roll as far as canceling GPUs goes, SemiAccurate moles say another major one has bitten the dust. It looks like GK100 and the GK11x lines now have a new friend to drown their sorrows with.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- A new x86 server part is back from the fabs - Sep 16, 2019
- Intel to crater pricing on Cascade Lake-X parts - Sep 10, 2019
- Xilinx VU19P is the worlds largest FPGA - Sep 4, 2019
- Intel’s Comet lake is ‘meh’, the launch was not - Aug 26, 2019
- Can Intel sell Xeons at a profit vs AMD’s Rome? - Aug 16, 2019