It looks like there is going to be a big shakeup in the SSD controller world, SemiAccurate is hearing of a long delay to a critical product. Unfortunately for the industry, if a critical component supplier making up a significant portion of the market doesn’t hit deadlines, everything else gets reshuffled.
Note: We tried to be a little more clever than our back end was capable of handling so we are forced to split this article up in to two sections. This one is the full version for Professional subscribers, the previous version without Analysis: in the title has the section for Professional subscribers only removed. The two are otherwise the same content.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Raja Koduri and Dr. Randhir Thakur out at Intel - Mar 21, 2023
- What does Intel’s Emerald Rapids bring to the fight - Mar 21, 2023
- A new ARM code name for a new market pops up - Mar 20, 2023
- A big ARM server project shut down in silence - Mar 14, 2023
- A bit more on AMD’s Genoa memory issues - Mar 13, 2023