A few more details about Nvidia’s upcoming GM204 have come SemiAccurate’s way and we thought you would like to know. This time it isn’t all that technical, more on the finance side but every little tidbit adds up.
You may recall we first told you about the GM204’s original names in July, how they would fare in August, and what they are called now on Monday. In another SemiAccurate exclusive, here are some of the financial bits. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- HyperX ships it’s 60 millionth enthusiast memory module - Oct 15, 2018
- Bittware/Nallatech water cools 300W of Xilinx FPGA - Oct 12, 2018
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018