A few more details about Nvidia’s upcoming GM204 have come SemiAccurate’s way and we thought you would like to know. This time it isn’t all that technical, more on the finance side but every little tidbit adds up.
You may recall we first told you about the GM204’s original names in July, how they would fare in August, and what they are called now on Monday. In another SemiAccurate exclusive, here are some of the financial bits. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel is close to honest on Ice Lake server dates - Oct 22, 2020
- A key market shifts away from Intel - Oct 21, 2020
- Intel force bundles flash divisions - Oct 20, 2020
- Qualcomm may be launching infrastructre silicon today - Oct 20, 2020
- Intel talks about Ice Lake security - Oct 14, 2020