With all the excitement about the ‘cancellation’ of Atom, SemiAccurate brings you news of the next core. Yes the ‘canceled’ one has at least two successors which might explain why we didn’t jump on that particular bandwagon, we researched things instead.
That research lead us down some interesting paths, and some are still being explored. That said we can bring you the name of the next Atom core which is not canceled. Enjoy.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- HyperX ships it’s 60 millionth enthusiast memory module - Oct 15, 2018
- Bittware/Nallatech water cools 300W of Xilinx FPGA - Oct 12, 2018
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018