Word has reached SemiAccurate that Intel pulled out of a major market, silently. Like all unannounced retreats from multi-billion dollar markets, don’t expect this one to be publicized or admitted to in any direct way.
The great Beijing coughing mole is awash with news this time of year, they can’t stop yapping before New Years celebrations begin. This time the tell of a tale of retreat but it isn’t the year of the chicken, yet, more like the year of the bellyflopping manatee from the high board. Yes it is that level of ouch.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel should not launch Ice Lake-SP - Aug 3, 2020
- How fast is Intel’s Ice Lake-SP CPU? - Jul 30, 2020
- What is Intel making at TSMC? - Jul 28, 2020
- Intel’s 7nm meltdown takes it’s first high level head - Jul 27, 2020
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 is a big step forward - Jul 27, 2020