It looks like Intel just got a new VP of Marketing for Technology Leadership, Jon Carvill. Not much more to say, SemiAccurate can’t think of a better person to do this job at Intel or elsewhere. If this hire is any indication, Intel is finally moving in the right direction again. Good luck Jon.S|A
Note: He doesn’t have a corporate profile page up so we will link this instead.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021
- Pat Gelsinger is the best possible choice for CEO of Intel - Jan 13, 2021
- AMD’s CES keynote is a disclosure own goal - Jan 12, 2021
- Intel has a blizzard of offerings at CES 2021 - Jan 11, 2021
- What is Intel doing about process and outsourcing? - Jan 11, 2021