It looks like Intel just got a new VP of Marketing for Technology Leadership, Jon Carvill. Not much more to say, SemiAccurate can’t think of a better person to do this job at Intel or elsewhere. If this hire is any indication, Intel is finally moving in the right direction again. Good luck Jon.S|A
Note: He doesn’t have a corporate profile page up so we will link this instead.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel should not launch Ice Lake-SP - Aug 3, 2020
- How fast is Intel’s Ice Lake-SP CPU? - Jul 30, 2020
- What is Intel making at TSMC? - Jul 28, 2020
- Intel’s 7nm meltdown takes it’s first high level head - Jul 27, 2020
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 5 is a big step forward - Jul 27, 2020