It looks like Intel just got a new VP of Marketing for Technology Leadership, Jon Carvill. Not much more to say, SemiAccurate can’t think of a better person to do this job at Intel or elsewhere. If this hire is any indication, Intel is finally moving in the right direction again. Good luck Jon.S|A
Note: He doesn’t have a corporate profile page up so we will link this instead.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD’s 3D V-Cache takes the advanced packaging lead - Jun 1, 2021
- AMD releases CPUs and GPUs at Computex - May 31, 2021
- Intel’s honesty shows through at Computex 2021 - May 30, 2021
- Qualcomm launches the Snapdragon 7c2 compute platform - May 24, 2021
- Qualcomm announces modem goodies at their 5G Summit - May 19, 2021