You might have noticed SemiAccurate published AMD’s Milan SKU list last night. While that is interesting, there are several data points in it that signify a major change to the SKU stack that AMD can, and in this case does, bring to market.
Now that we have had a bit of time to think about it, lets take a look at those Milan SKUs that stand out, then explain why they are important. Hope this helps.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel’s Alder Lake is needless complexity - Oct 27, 2021
- Apple does something really interesting with the M1 SoC - Oct 27, 2021
- AMD’s Bergamo is a very interesting CPU - Oct 26, 2021
- Rambus releases 2nd Gen DDR5 RCDs - Oct 13, 2021
- What’s going on with Intel datacenter GPUs? - Oct 6, 2021