Shortly after Pat Gelsinger took command of Intel, rumors about changes started to fly. SemiAccurate heard about a few of them from several credible sources but then the chatter stopped and the impending axes did not fall.
Today’s reorganization of Intel and the departure of Navin Shenoy were at the head of that list in Q1. Then the sources that were adamant about Shenoy’s near term departure, among others, and an impending reorg, suddenly went silent. When asked no one had a concrete answer so SemiAccurate dug and found a lot of speculation but few concrete answers. Pieced together a clear picture emerged about the ‘new’ Intel under Gelsinger and the direction that it will take. Here is what SemiAccurate found.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What’s going on with Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC? - Sep 26, 2023
- What is the code name for the next Qualcomm laptop SoC? - Sep 19, 2023
- How fast is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC - Sep 19, 2023
- How is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC doing? - Sep 12, 2023
- A new player enters the ARM laptop SoC space - Aug 16, 2023