We know Intel’s small core strategy but what is AMD doing on the same front? SemiAccurate thinks Intel blatantly and stupidly copied ARM’s big/little but will AMD do the same?
Lets say up front that we don’t know exactly what AMD is doing but there are enough hints floating around to give us a pretty clear picture. Lets take a look at what we know so far.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What is the code name for the next Qualcomm laptop SoC? - Sep 19, 2023
- How fast is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC - Sep 19, 2023
- How is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC doing? - Sep 12, 2023
- A new player enters the ARM laptop SoC space - Aug 16, 2023
- Intel Releases Two New ISAs, APX and AVX10 - Jul 24, 2023