There is no truth to the rumors that after a few years, he finally figured out that the science behind bumpgate was not beyond human understanding. Word on the street has it that Mike is going to a startup. First the CFO, then the head of IR, it kind of makes you wonder. Expect an announcement soon.S|A
Updated: July 17th, 2011 Something seems to be missing between Greco and Hicok http://www.nvidia.com/page/pg_20011011487525.html. If you attempt to reach www.nvidia.com/object/bio_hara.html you’ll find yourself staring at the typical 404 page. I guess employee number 7 has moved onto greener pastures. It only took their webmaster a week to update their website.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- HyperX ships it’s 60 millionth enthusiast memory module - Oct 15, 2018
- Bittware/Nallatech water cools 300W of Xilinx FPGA - Oct 12, 2018
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018