Nvidia licensing it’s Kepler architecture is nothing more than a last-ditch play to keep the stock price from tanking. On a technical level it is both irrelevant to the company’s future and to potential customers alike.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Codeplay joins the RISC-V foundation - Oct 29, 2020
- Intel’s palpable desperation on display with Rocket Lake - Oct 29, 2020
- How did AMD take the lead in GPU performance - Oct 28, 2020
- AMD Radeon 6000 series takes the GPU crown - Oct 28, 2020
- The AMD/Xilinx merger is a really smart deal - Oct 28, 2020