Remember when SemiAccurate called Nvidia’s Kepler “license” plan a sham, nothing more than a patent trolling exercise? Corroborating evidence of license fees pops up.
[Editor’s note: There was a glitch in our system. This should have been published before the related analysis. Apologies for the confusion and backwards publication order. If you are a Professional Subscriber the news was duplicated in the Analysis.]
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- AMD releases the Radeon 5500XT - Dec 13, 2019
- Intel significantly delays it’s entire server roadmap - Dec 12, 2019
- Intel delays a server product again - Dec 11, 2019
- Intel’s benchmarking antics questioned - Dec 10, 2019
- Qualcomm talks about Snapdragon 765 and 865 modules - Dec 9, 2019