SemiAccurate has confirmed that a major server software player has ported their wares from x86 to ARM. It may not be out yet but then again neither are the volume ARM server chips, coincidence?
Bear with us now as we take a look at who this vendor is, what markets is it aimed at, who are the potential customers, and most importantly are there any customers for this product?
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel delays a server product again - Dec 11, 2019
- Intel’s benchmarking antics questioned - Dec 10, 2019
- Qualcomm talks about Snapdragon 765 and 865 modules - Dec 9, 2019
- What is Intel going to be showing at CES 2020? - Dec 9, 2019
- Qualcomm outs the Snapdragon 765 and 865 - Dec 3, 2019