Time for SemiAccurate to bring you the name of the next next Atom core. Yes the still not dead as some have been saying line has at least two more generations ahead of it.
As we noted when we broke the news of the next Atom core it was still a semi-converged core. The next next one would be the first true converged core, so current Goldmont+2 for those still keeping track. And yes this new architecture has a name.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021
- Pat Gelsinger is the best possible choice for CEO of Intel - Jan 13, 2021
- AMD’s CES keynote is a disclosure own goal - Jan 12, 2021
- Intel has a blizzard of offerings at CES 2021 - Jan 11, 2021
- What is Intel doing about process and outsourcing? - Jan 11, 2021