It looks like another Intel server product got delayed by more than a bit, nothing catastrophic but not helpful either. SemiAccurate has now confirmed this slip multiple times so we are now going to share the updated timetable.
In an ironic twist you are unlikely to see the official roadmaps change at all, and it is something we think is correct. That said the delay won’t be seen or likely admitted to officially because the public roadmaps are so vague that a 180 day+ delay could be covered without so much as an asterisk. If you talk to the OEMs though they are unhappier than usual at this latest change.
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- What’s going on with Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC? - Sep 26, 2023
- What is the code name for the next Qualcomm laptop SoC? - Sep 19, 2023
- How fast is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC - Sep 19, 2023
- How is Qualcomm’s Oryon SoC doing? - Sep 12, 2023
- A new player enters the ARM laptop SoC space - Aug 16, 2023