AMD has seen Intel having so much fun on the server Slip-N-Slide that they decided to join the fun. Sort of. SemiAccurate has been digging on this sliding for a bit and we ended up with a lot of vague answers that all centered on two dates.
We will start this one out by giving you the conclusion, this time it isn’t a big deal but it is real. What and when you ask?
Note: The following is for professional and student level subscribers.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel looks at laptop power usage - Nov 23, 2020
- AMD slide confirms our delay story - Nov 19, 2020
- AMD stays trendy and delays Milan a bit - Nov 13, 2020
- Intel delays a mainstream server platform once again - Nov 12, 2020
- Intel releases Server GPU and significant software updates - Nov 11, 2020