You might recall that SemiAccurate was the first to break the news of Cooper Lake’s knifing, delaying their entire server line by a generation, broke news about Ice Lake-SP not being a 2020 product like Intel promised, and many more. Why are we recounting history? Because Intel publicly denied every single one of these things when we said it even after many of them were in memos and emails to customers. We fully expect Intel to deny this one because it is going to be painful, and try to keep the pretense of things being on schedule, no delays, and all the rest. Don’t believe it, things just went off the rails again and the situation is beyond dire, Intel is out of the server game for the foreseeable future.
Note: The following is analysis for professional level subscribers only.
Disclosures: Charlie Demerjian and Stone Arch Networking Services, Inc. have no consulting relationships, investment relationships, or hold any investment positions with any of the companies mentioned in this report.
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- Intel said something important on their Q4/2020 analyst call - Feb 1, 2021
- AMD launches Ryzen 5000 Mobile APUs - Jan 26, 2021
- AMD’s Genoa gets a little clearer - Jan 25, 2021
- Another Intel outsourcing deal comes to light - Jan 20, 2021
- Qualcomm buys Nuvia for $1.4 Billion - Jan 13, 2021