Intel is finally admitting what Andreas Stiller has been saying for some time now, Haswell uses transactional memory. The big secret is now official, whoopee?
We would love to tell you more than what the Intel blog on the subject has to say, but once again, Intel has decided to not tell anyone about their really cool technology. Explaining detailed technology is a cakewalk compared to parsing self-defeating marketing decisions. *SIGH*S|A
Latest posts by Charlie Demerjian (see all)
- HyperX ships it’s 60 millionth enthusiast memory module - Oct 15, 2018
- Bittware/Nallatech water cools 300W of Xilinx FPGA - Oct 12, 2018
- More on Intel’s 10nm process problems - Sep 17, 2018
- Intel puts out another 14nm 2020 server platform - Sep 11, 2018
- Why Can’t Intel Supply Enough 14nm Xeons? - Sep 10, 2018